Thursday, May 30, 2013

Why the Red Barron Caused me to Smile


Now your gonna think I'm some crazy weirdo, but that's not different from any other day that you would know me but, today I smiled because of the Red Barron. Your probably wondering what or who the Red Barron is and well it's really Quite Simple: Izzy my little White dog.


Izzy Girl (Red Barron) AKA Skillet



 




















 


 

 

She is reason I was awoken so Early this morning. I awoke to my phone blowing up as though I actually had cellular Service in Kosovo. All of the messages that I received were via EMAIL< FACE BOOK< TEXT< and <TANGO. Seriously what was so damn important. OH only one very important question. Hey Are the Animals Fixed? Yes Fixed? So tired as shit, I responded to the desperate messages demanding an answer ASAP, only to sit there and not receive a response back from Kris. SO like a crazy woman I TANGO called her and to my surprise i had the best response. These Crazy Asses were having a lovely dinner at my Clubhouse, or should I say their Clubhouse.



 I Seriously felt so Happy to talk to my friend in such an unexpected manner. It was so good to hear all their voices and insults and derogatory comments about how tired i may have looked. it was so good to see them enjoying themselves at my expense of less sleep and of course, laughing at me when i reminded them once again that my DAMN dogs name is IZZY not SKILLET.
 
 
Honestly though it was the best conversations you could have from my dysfunctional family. I'm extremely blessed. I'm sure that they all fell asleep shortly after their amazing feast of food and will be waking up to a pleasant feeling in the morning of having the chance to talk to me.
 
 
 
 
 Ha. I'm sure they loved it as much as i did. Shit I hope so at least. Anyhow, I really didn't have a topic to write about today and so I'm so glad they gave me a reason to write. They gave me more than that really. They made me feel special and loved and Honestly I can't wait to get back there and go to the Clubhouse and make fun of each other and well DAMMIT just be our crazy ass selves without a care in the world. I love you all so much. Here is the Best Shout Out Ever.
 











       


To Josh C., Your Silly and I'm glad that my Pop up Goalies will get some good use for you and your boy this summer.












To Josh L., I'm so glad i got to chat with you even if it was for a minute, make sure you lock up the keys to Ayshia's Curling Iron and keep an eye on that boy.




To Fiona, Ah Fiona I totally Miss the hell out of you. I know you have your hands full with all the mucking around with our boys, but hell you can handle it. Keep Ayshia locked up with that curling Iron and have Harley swallow the key, that should help you. I'm so happy about you having GAGE all the time, I miss those kids and I know things are going great for you guys. Miss you Love You.













To Justin, I love you man and I mean that, tell Keely to Back off. Just kidding I'm sure she is a sweet person. I miss having Coffee and Cooking. You better be there when I get back, Screw finding a job down south. Up north needs you more. OK, that was Selfish, your boy needs you more, so basically move up north and things will be easier. Ha, I know how much you love the south. Miss you MUAH








 

To Brian, Bri it was so good to see you and hear you. I hope you are doing alright and I hope you keep busy with all the ruckus at my house with the other Arty boys. Behave is all I can say to you all. Give my love to the girls, all of them I miss them. Keep smiling and have some faith, if you don't already. Love you. H




To Jen., Damn you woman, why do you have to be so HIGHSPEED that you always get opportunities to grow and learn. How can I follow in your Footsteps if your not there. So sad to hear of you leaving, but so Happy for you in the Same light. You are such a great mentor and I can't wait to catch up when I get back. Keep an eye on all my crazy little shits over there.




 

To Rory; Speaking of Little Shits. Thank you seriously from the bottom of my heart for being the only one in the house that actually likes to take care of my animals. You rock. Thanks for being a great listener with I need someone to talk to. Seriously it's nice. Don't get me wrong, I have a lot of those kind of people and I'm seriously blessed in that fashion, but with you it's just a little bit different. Love you.




To Kris, Holy shit I bet people are sick of this post already, but I don't care. Thank you Thank You Thank You. You are some freaking awesome for trusting in yourself to take a chance on Utah. Honestly I think this change in life is gonna be so epic and I cant wait for the real adventure to start when I get home. I love you so much Woman and I can't wait to get home and have some Wine with my girls. Kick ass on your interview today and Rock that shit like I know you can.

 
i love you guys
sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
much and will see you soon
OH and Shout out to IZZY thanks for causing such a commotion you Bleeding Red Barron












 

No comments:

Post a Comment