Saturday, May 25, 2013

And So it Begins.......

I decided I would try this whole blogging thing out.  I realized more and more that I have so much to say and yet I don't get out everything I want to say.  I'm not even sure if this blog will ever take off, but I guess I'll never know until I try.  I just think you all should know that I'm going to write this post like i talk and not how I should write.  I believe in free flowing thoughts.  And speaking of Free Flowing thoughts, I have to sit here in a little Cafe called Sams and listen to this really annoying, loud and extremely ridiculous Airmen who absolutely loves to hear himself talk.  Honestly it's interesting to listen in on other peoples conversations simply to help you realize that maybe my life isn't as bad as I thought.  we usually discover that when we hear the misery in others stories, but honestly this guys voice and stories are causing me more misery then Kathy Bates in the movie herself.

 

Whhhheeewww, he disappeared for a bit.  The sad thing about his conversations with the other Airmen was that it didn’t have any substance or reason.  Then again I’m writing a blog to a website for people to read and I’m sure there will be plenty of words that I say that have no substance or reason. 

Well I’m on an adventure of life and I figured what better way to share my experiences with others, than to simply put it out there for everyone to read.  For those who don’t know me I’m a wicked cool woman who isn’t afraid to share my thoughts, and often times that get me in trouble.  I’m definitely more cautious about what I say around my daughter, but I for sure need to be better for everyone, some things Hayley are not necessary to say.  I’m in the Military and really enjoy what I do for a living.  I have been blessed with a very supportive family.  Who along with my Ex-husband care for my Daughter while I’m away?  I’m not always away and that is a very wonderful feeling to have.  I recently had been told that I was going to go on a deployment for a year, and bonus someone lied, it’s only 9 months now.  Best news I’ve had since I reached my destination. 

 Leaving my sweet little one has been the hardest thing I’ve have ever done in my life. It has been such a challenge to stay positive and optimistic. I hate the time zone difference, getting to talk to your kid when you want to should be a rule, not when the time zone permits.


 


 It's bad enough being away from everyone and everything you surround yourself with, but not being able to see, touch or hold that little one is torture. 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment