Sunday, May 26, 2013

Waffles. Coffee and UFC

As I Sit here in my new favorite establishment I'm often reminded of the things that make me love the country I'm from.  Now here me out.  Waffles, no I'm not a fan really and I really wouldn't eat Waffles at home, and to be completely honest they don't necessarily remind me of the US as much as the remind me of my daughter.













 
I have the fortune of having a very picky Daughter, and I could blame her dad all day long for being picky too, but we all know that I'm just as picky.  having said that Tucker will eat waffles without butter of course. 
Or as long as she doesn't know it there she will eat it, but again its great that my kid doesn't like butter, just means its one less thing to cause her high cholesterol.  So having a waffle with strawberries and bananas this morning was glorious since it reminded me of my Silly little one.  I realize the picture has her eating a pancake, but you get the idea

 
 


















UFC, Now I love me some UFC, I gotta say though this particular line up Cain Velasquez and BigFoot2 Silva, wasn't as impressive as I would have Liked.  Seriously does anyone else thing that BigFoot2 Silva is a mix of Dalph Lundgren and Andre' the Giant.  Not too impressed, but nonetheless Its still a UFC fight.  I love getting a group of People over to the house and throwing a whole bunch of different junk food items and beverages and getting all wrapped up into the intense hitting of fists.  I LOVE UFC.  The only thing that is driving me crazy is the fact that the Annoying Airmen, that I referenced in an earlier blog, WILL NOT SHUT UP, seriously manI don't need a play by play from a Nose talking Loud drunk sounding man.  It's really annoying. I'm going insane.  Thanks heavens he wont be here for much longer, gotta long the short deployments of the Air force. 


Now on to my final Reminder of Freedom.  COFFEE.  I'm so addicted and one of the normal rituals back home is to go to Maverick and get some Coffee, that's if I have time of course.  the other option is to go into Jones's office and make a cup of Joe, or enjoy the Loveliness of my Roommate Justin who makes coffee in the Morning before we roll out.  Man I miss those random Coffee mornings.  In reality I think I'm just missing the things I love.  Coming in this Little Place called SAMS gives me a sense of Home and a sense of Humanity.  The small things that you miss, the things that others may take for granite.  Of course my Missing my Daughter is not something that is small by any means, or something that I take for granite, but It is something very much necessary for my livelihood.  Damn I miss my LIFE.  Just a little Shout out to my Peeps back at home who are taking care of my house and pets, I love you and thank you everyday.  Courtesy of the K.C.C.K Ranch you guys mean the world to me. 
JUSTIN< RORY<JOSH<KRISTINA  miss you all. Especially IZZY<MANNY<BRAVE  and don't try changing their names you crazy asses. 

No comments:

Post a Comment